Friday 14 February 2014

Baking With Jessica #1 - Quick and Easy Microwave Brownies




Hello lovelies!
Today I thought I would share with you guys one of my favourite desserts to make, chocolate brownies! This is an easy recipe to follow and you only have to cook them in the microwave for a matter of minutes :)

You will need:
- 150g butter
- 100g plain flour
-  200g sugar
-  65g cocoa powder
-  2 eggs

Method:
1. Put the softened butter, sugar and cocoa powder into a bowl and mix together well.
2. Add the eggs, mixing after each one. Then add in the flour and mix together well.
3. Grease a bowl (which is suitable for microwave use) then pour the mix in. Cook for around 4 minutes.
4. After resting for 10 minutes cut and serve. 

These brownies would be scrummy with ice cream or squirty cream and strawberries :P

If you try this recipe out take a photo and show me on twitter :) 

6 comments:

  1. This looks so delish! And the fact that is prepared in minutes in the microwave makes it that much more appealing!!! Thanks for sharing!

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweet! I followed you on bloglovin :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lovely! I followed you on bloglovin :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! I didn't know it was so easy to make brownies I bloody love them!

    Cute blog, wana follow each other? Check out my blog, if you follow me leave a comment so I can fb :)

    SNJ

    www.thecrocusflowers.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right ! Thanks lovely I followed you on bloglovin :)
      Jessica xxx

      Delete