Thursday 20 February 2014

What I Bought Today


Hiya lovelies!

Just thought I would do a quick post showing you guys what I bought today, as I went shopping with my little sister in Liverpool. I didn't want to spend much as I am trying to save, but I got a few bargains :)

Firstly I got this bargain dress in Primark. It wasn't the first one I picked up, when I got to the till the lady said the zip was broken on the original dress so I went to change it, but they didn't have anymore in my size. I started looking to see what was left and I saw this one. I wasn't too sure on the pattern but I thought 'hey it's only £3 so I don't mind if I don't like it when I get home and try it on'. It looks lovely on, and will look nice through spring and summer.

 Next I went into Superdrug where they have a 3 for 2 across Maybelline products. I needed a new mascara so I picked up The Falsies (£7.99). I also picked up this Colour Show nail polish in midnight taupe (£2.99) and I really love this colour. I haven't used it yet, so I will take some pictures of what it looks like on when I do. As it was 3 for 2 my sister got a new baby lips :)

I think I did well on the whole 'saving my money' thing I have going on. Trust me there was a lot of temptation!

Leave a comment telling me about any bargains you have picked up recently :)

8 comments:

  1. Hi! Love your blog! I'm your newest follower on bloglovin; Hope you can follow back. We can also follow each other on twitter @PamyRam :)

    www.weshareinterest.net

    Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweet! I followed you back :)
      Jessica xx

      Delete
  2. I try to do the same thing. I try to limit my spending to only sale items, so my bank account isn't that empty! Love the flower dress, so pretty!

    May from La Vie En May

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! I know right and for just £3, I think it will look nice with some sandals on holiday :) xx

      Delete
  3. Great post! love your blog.

    that dress is lovely, what a bargain!

    http://alighthousekeeperx.blogspot.co.uk/


    katie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) I followed you on bloglovin xx

      Delete
  4. really cute dress, chek my blog out if you want to

    clara-soed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete