Saturday 15 March 2014

The 20 Questions About Music Tag



Luke 5SOS : Source - http://aq.be/aa5673
Hey lovelies! I am such a big music fan so today I thought I would do The 20 Questions About Music Tag, its a chance for you guys to learn a little more about me :)

1. Which bands/artist do you own the most albums by?
It's Justin Bieber from when I went through that phase haha

2. What was the last song you listened to?
That would be She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer, that is my fave song right now.
Source : http://aq.be/1ee11f
3. What’s in your CD player right now?
AM - Arctic Monkeys
4. What was the last show you attended?
5 Seconds of Summer in Manchester on the 25th of February, they were brill!
5. What was the greatest show you’ve ever been to?
I have been to so many shows, but the greatest is probably Robbie Williams last summer, it was my first stadium show so I just loved it! But I do love going to see people in small venues as they are more intimate.

 

6. What’s the worst show you’ve ever been to?
I have never been to a terrible show or anything but the first time I went to see Conor Maynard the screaming was that loud you couldn't hear him. 
7. What’s the most musically involved you have ever been?
Well I used to take guitar lessons when I was younger, but now I just don't have the time :(
8. What show are you looking forward to?
Justin Timberlake in April - beyond excited :D
10. What is your favorite band shirt?
I have lots of tour t-shirts but the only 'band' one would be 5 Seconds of Summer.
11. What musician would you like to hang out with for a day?
I would love to hang out with all of The Vamps, they are my favourite band and they just seem like really nice people :)
THE_VAMPS_LN_PACKSHOT_19_02_14
Source : http://aq.be/ae7568
12. Who is one musician or group you wish would make a comeback?
I would love for the original Allstar Weekend to get back together, they were my thing in high school. I listened to their album all the time :'D
13. Who is one band/artist you’ve never seen live but always wanted to?
That would be McFly, growing up I never had the opportunity to go, and then on their last tour the tickets were all sold out :'(
14. Name four or more flawless albums:
The 20/20 Experience - Justin Timberlake
Don't Forget Who You Are - Miles Kane
Long Way Down - Tom Odell
Speak Now - Taylor Swift
15. How many music related videos/DVDs do you own?
3
16. How many concerts/shows have you been to, total?
14

17. Who have you seen the most live?
Conor Maynard - 3 times
18. What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
I'm going to have to say Grease, it's my favorite movie and the songs are all great!

19. What was your last musical “phase” before you wisened up?
Justin Bieber - how embarrassing, went to see him twice in concert, have all his albums, room used to be full of posters ... I was young okay!
20. What’s your “guilty pleasure” that you hate to admit to liking?
Union J is definitely my guilty pleasure, I do love listening to their album :')
George is such a cutie
Source : http://aq.be/e3b46d
I loved doing this tag and now I am tagging all you guys!! Be sure to leave me a comment telling me who your favourite singer/band is, I love reading them and replying <3

No comments:

Post a Comment