Sunday 2 March 2014

The Spring Tag


Hello Lovelies!
As you guys know I am really excited as it is starting to feel like spring, so today I thought I would do The Spring Tag!
1. Favourite spring nail polish
Well in my last post 'My Spring Nail Collection' I have 6 favourite nail polishes for spring. But if I had to choose I think it would be this polish by Superdry in the colour 'Pink Rose' It looks fresh and bright, perfect for spring!
 2. Must have spring lip colour
This spring I will be wearing theNYX Diamond Sparkle Lipstick in the shade 16, Sparkling Orange. Again I feel this is a fresh colour for spring and I really love the sparkle in it. 

3. Show us your favourite spring dress
I love this dress from Primark which I picked up for only £3! The style and design are very 'springy', and I think it will look lovely with some sparkly sandals.

4. Favourite flower
I don't really have a favourite flower, they are all lovely. But I get excited when the daffodils and blossom start appearing as you know spring is here :)

5. Favourite spring scarf/accessory
During spring I love stacking up bangles and bracelets, and I love anklets too.

6. What spring trends are you most looking forward to?
I'm looking forward to wearing midi skirts and dresses, and fresh white blouses. Also I'm looking forward to putting my big winter coat back in my wardrobe and bringing out my lighter rain mac and blazers.


7. Favourite spring candle
I haven't any spring candles yet, but I have spotted Yankee are doing Easter themed ones! I really need to buy one :)
8. Favourite perfume/body spray 
During the spring and summer I am always spraying the Hollister 'Solana Beach' body spray. I could have included them all in this post, but this is my favourite, it's really sweet and fresh. I have nearly finished this one so I will have to buy another! 

9. What is spring like where you live?
During spring where I live we have some nice days and some rainy, but it feels really crisp and fresh :)

10. What is your favourite thing about spring?
I love the fact everything feels fresh, the leaves start appearing on the trees and the flowers spring up. My birthday is during spring too!

11. Are you a spring cleaner?
I haven't been in the past but this year I am determined, once and for all, I am going to completely sort out my room and get everything cleaned :)

12. Any plans for spring break or upcoming vacations
Not really, I am going away in summer though to France.

I'm tagging you all! Oh and be sure to let me know in the comments what you love about spring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment