Wednesday 30 April 2014

Liebster Award!


Hiya Lovelies!

Waheyy!! I have been nominated for a Liebster Award :D

The rules are:
  1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
  2. Display the award on your blog.
  3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
  4. Nominate 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who are new bloggers and have less than 200 followers.
  5. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
  6. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
  7. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)

So, I would like to thank the fabulous Jen from Twenties Chic, you should all go on over to her blog and give her a follow! I was so happy and suprised when she nominated me, I love knowing that you all enjoy reading my blog <3

Jens Questions:

1) Why did you start blogging?
Well I started reading Tanya Burrs and Zoellas blogs a few years ago, so they inspired me to start. But I never thought anyone would actually read my blog, so I never went ahead and made one straight away. I am so glad I started at the beginning of the year though!
2) What is the story behind your blog’s name?
There isn't really a story, I just love sherbet lemon sweets and lipsticks :')
3) Gold or Silver?
Silver
4) What’s your favorite tv show currently on tv?
It has to be 'Made in Chelsea', I love reality TV.
5) What’s the best book you’ve read lately?
The Fault in Our Stars!
6) How do you de-stress?
I like to take bubble baths, or listen to some music.
7) Name something you learned recently.
To have more confidence in myself because my nerves hold me back.
8) What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who chew food with their mouth open, it's so disgusting!
9) What’s the best trip you’ve ever taken?
I have traveled all over Europe with my family, but the best trip has to be when the year 10 school trip to Barcelona. We went for a week by coach. Apart from getting sea sick, it was so much fun, we had a right laugh :'D
10) If you had to live in another decade, which would you choose?
That's a hard question. Maybe the 60's, the fashion was great and so was the music :)
11) Who is your fashion/style icon?
I love Zoe Suggs (zoella) style.
My nominations are ...                                                                                                                           
My questions are ...
  1. What inspired you to blog?
  2. What is your favourite band/singer?
  3. Do you have a quote you like to live your life by? 
  4. What cant you leave the house without?
  5. What is your all time favourite beauty product?
  6. What is your favourite season?
  7. What would be your dream job?
  8. What is at the top of your bucket list?
  9. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
  10. Do you have any favourite song lyrics? What are they?
  11. What would be your perfect holiday (vacation)?
So again I would like to thank Jen for nominating me for this award! and thank you to everyone who reads, follows and leaves me lovely comments, you are all awesome :)

Love you!! 

7 comments:

  1. Great post! It's fun reading these on other people's blog.
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica...thanks so much for nominating me! I enjoyed reading your answers and finding out a bit more about you. I also love Barcelona! I would so love to go back.

    Thanks again!

    Keisha xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! and thank you for always reading and leaving nice comments :D xxx

      Delete
  3. Great post! :D I love zoella's style too, especially her hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! So true her hair is gorgeous :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Hi Jessica, thanks for the nomination. Here's the link to my answers: http://www.lippiemonster.com/2013/06/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete