Saturday 19 April 2014

NOTD, Timberlake and Birthday!




Hello Lovelies!
So far April has been super busy, we are off school and college in England for the Easter holidays, and I have had so much work and revision to do. It hasn't been fun and I haven't been able to spend that much time on my blog, but today I wanted to take a break and relax :)

Yesterday I went shopping in Asda (a supermarket here in Britain) and I went for a little look in the makeup section. I have never really took a look into the George makeup range, which is Asda's own line, but they had a sale on and the products looked really nice. I ended up putting two nail varnishes into my basket, a lovely blue colour and a nude which I have fallen in love with and am wearing today. They were both only £1 each - a great bargain. 
Shade 88, Pinball
On Monday the 7th of April I went to the Justin Timberlake concert in Manchester. If you follow me on twitter I have to apologize, that night I must have annoyed you because I tweeted so much about it! But he was so amazing, it has to be the best concert I have been to, and I have been to a lot. He did his new material, and also all of the classics. We had fab seats too, I did film some of it but my singing in the background sounds terrible and its embarrassing so I wont be sharing it :')

Then on April 14th it was my 18th birthday, all my family came round and we ordered in pizza and I had a lovely time. I was really lucky and my mum and dad put some money towards my new car, so I am very grateful. I thought I would share with you guys a few of the other presents I received. 
Jimmy Choo Perfume
The lovely gift that came with the perfume, I now use it to store my most used
creams and sprays on my dressing table
Black Old Skool Vans, as you all know I love my comfy shoes and these
will go with most outfits
I got this Hot Diamonds charm to go on my bracelet 
My new Jewelry box, I love it but it's hard to keep clean, hence all the fingerprints :) 

Thank you to everyone who sent me a birthday message. If you went to the Justin Timberlake concert be sure to let me know in the comments!

I hope you all have a lovely Easter ...

4 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday Jessica....I'm glad it was enjoyable. Your new jewelry box is gorgeous, I love it!
    Have a great Easter.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great birthday! Jimmy Choo perfume smells amazing, and I absolutely adore that bag! xoxo Lauren
    http://www.willsingformakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete