Saturday 5 April 2014

The 25 Questions Tag


Hello Lovelies!

This week I thought I would tell you guys a bit more about myself ..


What is your middle name?: Elizabeth
What was favourite subject at school?: I really enjoyed history.
What is your favourite drink?: Coffee
What is your favourite song at the moment?: At the moment it's between Last Night by The Vamps and Disconnected by 5SOS.
What is your favourite food?: Its so hard to decide! Probably a Roast Dinner.
What is the last thing you bought?: This afternoon I bought some Cold and Flu tablets in Asda, because I have this terrible cold at the moment, I feel really lousy. 
Favourite book of all time?: I think that would be The Fault In Our Stars by John Green.
Favourite Colour?: Lilac
Do you have any pets?: No I don't, but I have had fish in the past.
Favourite Perfume?: Lady Million by Paco Rabanne.
Favourite Holiday?: Anywhere hot! But I think my favourite place I have visited is Kefalonia, it's such a beautiful island.
Are you married?: No
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: yes, and too many times to count haha :)
Do you speak any other language?: Well I can speak Spanish a bit.. I learnt for about 6 years, but over the past year I haven't really used the language I would love to be able to speak it fluently though.
How many siblings do you have?: 1 brother and 1 sister.
What is your favourite shop?: Recently a huge Forever 21 has opened up in Liverpool so I'm obsessed with that at the moment.
Favourite restaurant?: Probably Nandos.
When was the last time you cried?: The other day at a sad song that played when I shuffled my music.:(
Favourite Blog?: That's a hard question but I think I would have to say Tanya Burr.
Favourite Movie?: I love Legally Blonde.
Favourite TV show?: I love my soaps, Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Home and Away. I also love Law and Order too.
PC or Mac?: PC 
What phone do you have?: I have a HTC windows phone.
How tall are you?: 5ft 2
Can you cook?: Yeah I would say so .. I love making curries and baking.

So I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I would love to learn more about you so leave me some facts about yourself in the comments or maybe do this tag :)

I love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, you asked me on my blog if I wanted to swap buttons and I would :) I already added your button to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete