Saturday 2 August 2014

July Favourites


Hey lovelies!
How fast has July gone?! I cant believe we are into August already, though looking out of the window here in England you wouldn't believe it, it's just gloomy and rainy :') Here are my July faves ...

Sleek Blush, Life's a Peach -  I am in love with this colour. It is a sleek blush I have always wanted to try but I thought it might not suit me, but I love it! It gives such a lovely glow and is perfect for a summer makeup look.                                                                                        
Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss, shade 25 bright side of life -  As you all know I have been loving the new Essence stand in my local Wilko's and on my last visit I fell in love with the shade of this lipgloss, I have been wearing it non-stop. It has a little bit of gold glitter in it, but its not too sparkly so is a perfect shimmery daytime lipgloss. I love the fact its not sticky and it's really longlasting too.                                                                                                                            
Rimmel Lash Accelerator endless fibres mascara -  You guys know I have very short eye lashes and I am always on the look out for my perfect mascara. I always feel let down, brands claim they are going to make your lashes really long and I buy the product and see little difference. But I was surprised by this Rimmel mascara. It lengthens, fills out my lashes and lasts all day. It also claims to make your lashes naturally longer after 30 days, so I will let you guys know if that statement is true.

St. Ives apricot scrub for oily/blemish prone skin -  I have been having a real battle with my oily skin this month, with the heat it has been a real pain. But I have enjoyed using this scrub, it really gets rid of oil and any dirt and leaves the skin feeling clean and fresh. 


Album - 5 Seconds of Summer -  I always include an album/song of the month, and for July it has to be the 5 Seconds of Summer album. It has been on in my car all month, if you haven't already had a listen and you like rocky/pop you will love this album. I think my favourite song off the album is 'Long Way Home', if you have the album let me know what your favourite song is in the comments!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and I hope you all have a happy August! (let me know in the comments what you are going to be up to)

6 comments:

  1. I love St Ives apricot scrub as well. I haven't tried the oily skin version though but I can imagine it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The apricot scrub is a fav of mine also!
    Lifes a peach blush is such a gorgeous
    Shade.
    I agree this month went by super quick! It felt as though I blinked and it was over.
    Fab favourites!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lifes a peach blush too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete